Things to remember:
Sapa Trains Booking Form
A copy of this booking will be sent to our email system and we will response on the safe receipt.In case you do not receive our reply within 24 hours, please write us at: email@example.com
for reservations. Our replies are sometimes identified as spam, so pls. check your spam folder. Thank you.
1. Your tickets are all valid. In case, someone asks you that pay for upgrade then refuse totally.
2. In case you have a private compartment for 2 of you to use. There are possibilities that other passengers will come to your compartment to use the berth (as the train is overloaded) so please keep locking the door carefully and donot let them step in.
3. Please keep your tickets during the whole trip. Report to appropriate officer in case of loss.
4. Please stay in the berth, your coach number shown in the ticket exactly and donot move even someone told you to move. Please insist this.
5. Don’t pay any other additional charge for the ticket while you are on train. We are not resposible for any extra payment.
6. In case of assistance need, please call us always to: +84 912476512 (Mike)
Vietnam Impressive Ltd. acts as an intermediary between you and railway authority of Vietnam providing the ticket selling service and as such is not liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by passengers. Participation in our service implies the tourist’s agreement to the above.
No rain cheques or compensation will be given for non-attendance, rain or cancelled activities.
We can not accept any liability in relation to any complaint or problem if such is not notified at the time of occurrence.